jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: Tools or Sample Code for Browser Based Web Editing
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 01:44:44 GMT
Please check out "stitches"

The documentation is a little of date since I just converted it to sit on top of jackrabbit.
 I use stitches in 3 different applications that center on user-generated content (users uploading
photos, commenting, etc..)

http://stitches.authsum.org

Phillip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Weaver" <philmaker@gmail.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 3:34:38 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Tools or Sample Code for Browser Based Web Editing

Hello to my very special friends,

I discovered JackRabbit today and I find it very interesting. I had been
seeking a very very simple, lightweight Java "CMS" simply for editing web
pages in the browser. The closest fairly polished tool I found was OpenEdit
but unfortunately I cannot immediately use that because I need a JDK
1.4.2solution. I have looked at all of these:
http://java-source.net/open-source/content-managment-systems
JackRabbit seems perfect for allowing a very simple UI to edit web pages and
web resources in the browser. Do any of the JackRabbit demos do this? Do you
know of any new tools - even simpler than existing Java CMS tools - which
allow for remote web editing?

Thank you to my new friends,
Mr. Philips