jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Miguel Ángel Jiménez" <miguel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock in DatabasePersistenceManager
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 10:46:18 GMT
I am very interested in this feature because, potentially, it could deliver
more performance in concurrent operations. However, I think that linking one
connection to a session is not a suitable approach since session must remain
independent of the actual PersistenceManager implementation. I'm more
looking into a general solution that allows the use of multiple connections
in the PersistenceManager. Perhaps the main developers could give some light
on this subject.

Thanks,

--
Miguel.