jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl>
Subject concurrent writes (JCR-314)
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 07:55:28 GMT
Hi,

I have problem with saving big files in the jackrabbit repository. If a big
file is saved, no other operation (read or write) can be performed for a long
time. Has anybody similar problem ? Does someone know any solution ? Is there
any workaround which can help ?

The patch ( FineGrainedISMLocking.patch) allows to read (from cache) during
writing but concurrent writes are still not possible. I need to know when
concurrent writes in the jackrabbit will be possible. In a month, year ?

Thanks,
Rafał

--
Rafał Kwiecień
ConSol* Consulting & Solutions Software Poland Sp. z o.o.