jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ronaldo Florence" <rflore...@nexen.com.br>
Subject Performance problem
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 18:02:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Jackrabbit for a new CMS project, and everything was going well,
untill I import some data into the repository, let's say 35349 registrys,
from a XML file.  The problem is, when I try to do anything in the
repository it kills any server I put it into. When I try to execute:

        ///element(*, mtx:metaData) order by @mpt:title ascending

It simply takes 20 min to bring everything. My application have a interface
that uses an Ajax Grid, that doesn't work anymore because of this issue. Is
there any configuration I can do so that jackrabbit perform better? What are
the bottlenecks of jackrabbit performance? Would it do better if I put the
repository into PostgreSQL?

Thanks for the attention,

Ronaldo Florence