jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Beck \(camunda\)" <hendrik.b...@camunda.com>
Subject RE: Web-based JCR Explorer project on SourceForge
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 10:46:46 GMT
Hi!

> Well I have you'll tell  *us* because I'm pretty interested as well,
> hopefully this way I can stop working on my own web-based JCR
> browser/editor/manager.

Of course I'll tell *you*, obviously the English language lacks in this case
of addressing... ;-) But if you have already done some work on a similar
application, then we could throw in both our experiences about it, it can
only get better...

> I'll try to find some time soon to try it out, how about some screenshots
> until then? :-)

Ok, and I thought a little bit about the live demo and most likely I will do
that these days, it might be more helpful than some screenshots.

Regards
Hendrik