jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Wieler" <bob.wie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XPath queries on version history nodes
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 15:14:12 GMT
The version workspace configuration we're using is:

  <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
      <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version"/>
    </FileSystem>
    <PersistenceManager class="
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"/>
  </Versioning>

I'm not sure what else would need to be configured to allow me to search
through the version history node.

Thank you for your help,

Bob