jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Wieler" <bob.wie...@gmail.com>
Subject XPath queries on version history nodes
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 21:24:06 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Wieler <bob.wieler@gmail.com>
Date: May 9, 2007 5:11 PM
Subject: XPath queries on version history nodes
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org

I'm trying to write an XPath query (Jackrabbit version 1.3) that will find
all of the jcr:versionLabels nodes in the repository however most of my
queries are not returning results from the
/jcr:root/jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage area.

If I execute the query:

As expected I receive all of the nodes in the repository including ones in
the jcr:versionStorage area however when I try to target all nodes of type
nt:versionLabels with the query //element(*, nt:versionLabels) nothing is

I've tried previously posted examples (tailored for my repository) however
none of them allow me to query information in the jcr:versionStorage area.