jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Luca Tagliani <l.tagli...@prismaeng.it>
Subject RE: Architectural question (CM application)
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 10:09:34 GMT

Hi Shaun,
  Thanks for your consideration, but this doesn't solve my problem.
If I think using a workspace for sub-area, even if I scope nodetype with
customer namespace the problem I have remains.
In fact addressing different definition of the same nodetype for each
sub-area of the same customer remains impossible.

The only solution I could think about is defining a namespace that refer to
a <customer, sub-area> couple.
Ex: customer 'foo', sub-area 'bar', type 'employee' -> "foo_bar:employee".

Every time a user create a new node the application must identify which real
nodetype is, verifying which worspace the user's in.

I thinks that this is possible, but at which cost?

BR,

Luca