jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gsoap <gsoap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Transactions in jackrabbit using RMI?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 07:32:36 GMT

Hi,

I am connecting to a repository through RMI.

Repository returnns me "org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession" upon
login.

I want to perform operations on repository in the form of transactions.

Can I do that using the UserTransaction object?

If yes then how can I initialize the following object reference?

UserTransaction utx = ....?

Also, the "org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession" object cannot be
cast to "org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASession".

How should I accomplish transactions in this scenario?

Thanks.