jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing Custom Node types through WebDav interface
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 18:18:07 GMT

Hi,

I am using jackrabbit using RMI interface such that any WebDav client can
access the repository contents. Now due to some architecture changes I had
to add Custom Node types during repository start-up, which are extending
nt:file and nt:unstructured. Now my problem is that initially when using
standard node types such as nt:file and nt:resource i was able to access and
modify using DavExplorer and other tools which use WebDav Interface.

But since i had extended those node types with my custom node types, i am
unable to access them through any of my WebDav Clients. Is there a way i can
modify, say in config.xml by changing the noncollection attributes. But
again i am adding those node types at startup.

thanks for any help.

Sudhan