jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drawbacks to using custom types?
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 17:22:40 GMT

Hi,

I am having same doubts as mentioned in this thread. Initially i was using
nt:file and nt:unstructured nodes, but due to some requirements I had to
extend these with my custom types. Now my problem is that how to communicate
through WebDav. Like i am using DavExplorer and had written python script to
create nodes and update them aswell.

Before it used to creates those standard nodes through these tools. But now
it is not creating custom nodes. Is it something related to collection and
noncollection defined in config.xml. By the way i am using Jackrabbit
through RMI.

So how can I create those custom node types through WebDav.

appreciate any help.

thanks,

Sudhan