jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom node types with RMI
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 17:54:22 GMT

Hi Jukka,

OK so I will have to use these two optional classes.

At present i was just using the binary source for jackrabbit-webapp-1.3.war
and deploying it on JBoss Server. So now i will have to modify the source
and use JackrabbitServerAdaptorFactory instead of ServerAdapterFactory and
similarly will have to change same stuff on client application and rebuild
the respective jars.

If you have any snippet of these changes will be greatly appreciated.

Once again thanks for all your support.

Sudhan