jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom node types with RMI
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 23:23:06 GMT

Hi,

Earlier i was using jackrabbit 1.2.1, but now after your suggestion -
downloaded 1.3 version and tried implementing the custom node type
registration code. But it is failing because the NodeTypeManager which it is
returing is ClientNodeTypeManager and when i cast it to
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager it is giving ClassCast Exception.

Is there any thing which i am missing.

thanks,

Sudhan