jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom node types with RMI
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 17:27:45 GMT

Hi,

I am really stucked at a point where i need to make custom node type so as
to set some custom features. Now my problem is that i am using Jackrabbit
repository through RMI, but i cannot get resources to the remote repository
from my application. Now is there a work around, either by modifying the
standard nodetypes given in jackrabbit source code or can I add my own
custom node type definition somehow at startup of the repository on the
server itself.

The application is such that i cannot leave RMI interface as the repository
is being accessed by different clients including my application.

Please suggest me any suitable approach to tackle this situation.

thanks,

Sudhan