jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From dieter <lehmann.die...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cluster only picking up changes on application restart
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 13:02:19 GMT

Hi Dominique,

Yes, i am pretty sure i have declared it properly, i basically just followed
the guidelines in your wiki entry. I have it setup with a mysql database and
each cluster id is unique.

<Cluster id="local2">
	  <Journal class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal.FileJournal">
	    <param name="revision" value="${rep.home}/revision.log" />
	    <param name="directory" value="${jackrabbit.journal.location}" />
	  </Journal>
	</Cluster>

Does it mean that the clustering is not working at all, or just working
partially..?

Dieter