jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Beginner cnd question
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 19:07:57 GMT
I am starting out with cnd.  I am  successfully registering some simple node types programmatically
on my repo startup.

My question is that I am trying to setup a custom node type that extends an nt:folder to be
able to hold objects of type "stitch:tag"
I have been trying several different ways in cnd to represent this, but haven't got the cnd
working yet.
Here is the latest cnd that is generating this error:

<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<stitches = 'http://stitches.authsum.com/stitches'>

/* the stitch folder extends the nt:folder */
[stitches:folder] > nt:folder
  - stitches:contentType (string)
  + stitches:tag (stitches:tag)

/* This is a simple tag */
[stitches:tag] > nt:resource

I want to say how thankful I am to this community for helping me out so far, I hope I can
return the favor by the success of this open source library that will allow drop in components
to manage common objects in the web world (e.g. images, html, etc).

This version fails with a
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.InvalidNodeTypeDefException: [{http://stitches.authsum.com/stitches}folder#{http://stitches.authsum.com/stitches}tag]
invalid required primary type: {http://stitches.authsum.com/stitches}tag
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.validateNodeTypeDef(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1655)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.internalRegister(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1158)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.registerNodeType(NodeTypeRegistry.java:174)
	at org.authsum.stitches.server.StitchServiceImpl.RegisterCustomNodeTypes(StitchServiceImpl.java:236)
	at org.authsum.stitches.server.StitchServiceImpl$1.doInJcr(StitchServiceImpl.java:177)