jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Clustering documentation
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 12:39:02 GMT

Hi all,
where I can find some additional information about JackRabbit clustering
feature
and configuration? I have to setup a cluster with JackRabbit deployed as a
JCA
resource in OC4J and I want to use database backend (oracle db 10g).

How is JCA resource (rar file) deployed in a cluster environment?
Indexes will be in a cluster-node shared filesystem folder?
Can I use a datasource instead of OracleFileSystem/OraclePersistenceManager
with Oracle DB?

I'm using JackRabbit version 1.3 now, without clustering, and it works well.

Sorry for the huge amount of questions!

Thanks in advance.
BR,
Andrea -