jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kalyan Sarkar <kalyansarkar...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Parse Exception while registering node types
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:29:30 GMT

I am instantiating the CND parser, i.e.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader
directly, like this...

InputStream in =
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("repro.cnd");
Reader reader = new InputStreamReader(in);
CompactNodeTypeDefReader cndReader = new CompactNodeTypeDefReader(reader,
"repro.cnd");

As you said that I need to explicitly add the namespace I use, I added my
custom namespace declarations at the beginning of the CND file, but now
parse fails because the parser doesn't recognise default namespaces like
'nt', 'mix' etc.

Actually I am deploying Jackrabbit on JBoss in Deployment Model 2, using the
jackrabbit-jca-1.3.rar as mentioned in the wiki. Now what I am doing is I am
registering the custom namespaces and nodetypes on JBoss statup. I am doing
all the registering stuff within a ServletContextListener. Now each time I
want to check whether a particular namespace or nodetype is already
registered, so that I won't register it again.