jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kalyan Sarkar <kalyansarkar...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Parse Exception while registering node types
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 09:57:44 GMT

Hello everybody,
I am getting a ParseException when I try to create a
CompactNodeTypeDefReader instance.

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.ParseException: Error while
parsing 'repro:base' (reproNodeType.cnd
, line 1)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.Lexer.fail(Lexer.java:152)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.toQName(CompactNodeTypeDefReade
r.java:637)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.doNodeTypeName(CompactNodeTypeD
efReader.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.parse(CompactNodeTypeDefReader.
java:205)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.<init>(CompactNodeTypeDefReader
.java:168)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.compact.CompactNodeTypeDefReader.<init>(CompactNodeTypeDefReader
.java:153)
        at
com.anshinsoft.repro.JackrabbitDeployer.contextInitialized(JackrabbitDeployer.java:242)

Here is my .cnd file....

[repro:base] > nt:hierarchyNode

[repro:template] > repro:base
	orderable
	+ content (repro:templateContent)
	+ reports (repro:reports)

[repro:templateContent] > repro:base
	orderable mixin
	+ meta (repro:templateMeta)
	- data (BINARY) mandatory protected

[repro:templateMeta] > repro:base
	orderable
	- description (STRING)
	- roles (STRING) multiple
	- scheduled (STRING)
	- status (STRING)
	- namingRule (STRING)
	- uploadedBy (STRING)
	- uploadTime (DATE)

[repro:reports] > repro:base
	orderable
	+ pdf (repro:reportGroup)
	+ rtf (repro:reportGroup)
	+ txt (repro:reportGroup)
	+ html (repro:reportGroup)
	+ odoc (repro:reportGroup)
	+ oxls (repro:reportGroup)

[repro:reportGroup] > repro:base
	orderable
	+ * (repro:report)

[repro:report] > repro:base
	orderable
	+ params (repro:reportParams)
	+ deliveryLogs (repro:reportDeliveryLogs)
	+ meta (repro:reportMeta)
	- data (BINARY) mandatory protected

[repro:reportMeta] > repro:base
	orderable
	- templateName (STRING)
	- templateVersion (STRING)
	- roles (STRING) multiple
	- generatedBy (STRING)
	- generationTime (DATE)
	- generationType (STRING)

[repro:reportParams] > repro:base
	+ * (repro:reportParam)

[repro:reportParam] > repro:base
	orderable
	- type (STRING)
	- value (UNDEFINED)

[repro:reportDeliveryLogs] > repro:base
	orderable
	+ * (repro:reportDeliveryLog)

[repro:reportDeliveryLog] > repro:base
	orderable
	- mode (STRING)
	- address (STRING)
	- status (STRING)

My code goes like this...

			InputStream in = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader()
					.getResourceAsStream(reproNodeType.cnd);
			Reader reader = new InputStreamReader(in);
			CompactNodeTypeDefReader cndReader = new CompactNodeTypeDefReader(
					reader, reproNodeType.cnd);

I have programmatically registered the namespace 'repro' before this code
fragment.

The interesting part is that when I register the nodetypes through
JackrabbitNodetypeManager I dont get the exception. For e.g.

NodeTypeManagerImpl manager = (NodeTypeManagerImpl) ws.getNodeTypeManager();
manager.registerNodeTypes(in, NodeTypeManagerImpl.TEXT_X_JCR_CND);

Can anybody tell me what am I missing.

Thanks in advance.

~ Kalyan Sarkar