jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shaun Barriball" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Model 2 deployments with Weblogic
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 15:42:51 GMT
Thanks Nicolas.
I was able to successfully deploy Jackrabbit as a JCR Resource Archive in
Weblogic 9.1.

RAR Modification Required for Weblogic 9.1
Deploying the prebuilt Jackrabbit 1.3 RAR file within Weblogic 9.1 failed
initially with:

<19-May-2007 15:18:26 o'clock BST> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003>
<Console
encountered the following error
weblogic.application.library.LibraryDeploymentException: [J2EE:160144]Failed
to register library Extension-Name: jackrabbit-jca, Implementation-Version:
1.3: Library cannot have Implementation-Version set, without also specifying
its Specification-Version.

I was able to resolve this by removing the following line from
META-INF/Manifest.mf within the RAR file:
Implementation-Version: 1.3

Shall I log a ticket for this?

Regards,
Shaun.