jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shaun Barriball" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Model 2 deployments with Weblogic
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 16:52:43 GMT
All,
We're porting our Jackrabbit-based app across multiple app servers. Having
moved from Tomcat to Weblogic (9.1) we now have to determine how to
configure a Model 2 Jackrabbit instance in Weblogic. In Tomcat we define the
global JNDI resource:

 <Resource name="jcr/globalRepository"
                  auth="Container"
                  type="javax.jcr.Repository"
                  description="JCR repository"/>

        <ResourceParams name="jcr/globalRepository">
          <parameter>
            <name>factory</name>

<value>org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>configFilePath</name>
            <value>C:/repository/repository.xml</value>
          </parameter>
          <parameter>
            <name>repHomeDir</name>
            <value>c:/jcrrepository</value>
          </parameter>
        </ResourceParams>

Has anyone achieved Model 2 deployments with Weblogic using the equivalent
of the above or by using Resource Adaptors?

Regards,
Shaun.