jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit Vs Alfresco
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:44:39 GMT
Duong BaTien wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 04:22 -0700, Kalyan Sarkar wrote:
>> I too have the same question in my mind. However I haven't worked with
>> Alfresco at all.
>>

> Or Nuxeo which is based on jackrabbit. Opinion?

Nuxeo ECM currently uses Jackrabbit as its JCR backend storage. We
haven't tried plugging Alfresco's JCR implementation, but we would
welcome someone trying it and contributing a connector (our architecture
allows plugging different connectors to an underlying storage).

Florent

Open Source Enterprise Content Management (ECM)