jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: poll on jcr query usage
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:44:33 GMT
Alessandro Bologna schrieb:
> I would like to add that it would be great to have extended XPATH
> support, will all the axis and functions implemented...

Oh, yes, I have to change my answer:

[X] I primarily use Full XPath (based on Jaxen in a custom SearchIndex)
[ ] I primarily use XPath
[ ] I primarily use SQL
[ ] I use both XPath and SQL

Although our implementation [1] does not include the custom functions that
the JCR standard adds to XPath (like element(*, nt:file)), it does have full
Xpath 1.0 support, including child axis predicates.

[1]
http://www.mindquarry.org/repos/mindquarry-jcr/trunk/mindquarry-jackrabbit/src/main/java/com/mindquarry/jcr/jackrabbit/xpath/

Alex

--