jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the "result Item Type"
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:25:58 GMT
hi rainer,

> i want to get the path to the nodeData "controlType":
> "result.getContent().getNodeData("controlType")" should give me --> "link"
None of the calls .getContent , getNodeData exist in JCR or Jackrabbit,
so i assume that you are using a different application API.
These concepts do not even exist in JCR.
It seems like you are not using Jackrabbit, at least not directly.

Since I have no idea how your application works and what these
calls mean, I think you might want to use the support or mailing list
of your application provider. Maybe "magnolia" based on your
other posts? Does that make sense?

View raw message