jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: count of nodes?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:56:54 GMT
Hi Joe,

"_" is acceptable for a node name.
I don't really know what you could be referring to.

I frequently use http://jcr.day.com to validate
things like that.

http://jcr.day.com/ exposes a public test
web gui on top of JCR and lets you perform all the
JCR calls by "clicking buttons" ;)

I created a node "_" in the default workspace and queried
for it, everything seems to work as expected.
You can go to the "Content Explorer" to test things if
you like.

regards,
david