jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu ☀" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a way to nuke a repo from junit?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:45:08 GMT
On 4/19/07, Phillip Rhodes <spamsucks@rhoderunner.com> wrote:

> I have a bunch of junit tests that are adding things to a mysql-backed junit repository.
 I would like to nuke everything on the start of my junit test (mysql tables and file system).

> Appreciate the tips!

My advice would be to look into TestNG (http://testng.org) which
provides much better lifecycle fixtures (5 different levels). It will
allow you to clearly separate your setup code, group different parts
of your tests together through the usage of groups, use tests
dependency for assuring data integrity but also keep you from
duplicating the code, etc.

bests,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.
  TestNG co-founder

> Phillip
>
> p.s.
> A little progress report, I have thumbnails being generated and stored in jackrabbit
whenever an image is added to jackrabbit.  I am very pleased thus far.