jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Dullaart" <marcel.dulla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI connection
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:39:38 GMT
Thank you David, I know for sure that is it not a JDK version issue, I
am currently testing this on my dev machine running teh same JDK/JVM,
but I think your other remark could make sense, so I'll investigate
what service is bound to 1099 port on my JBoss instance.

One question comes to mind though is why the JNDI connect does work. I
suppose the connection uses RMI/JRMP as well.

Enjoy the weekend,
Marcel