jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Del Puppo" <alepu...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with custom Authentication/Authorization
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:46:42 GMT
 Hello people, I'd like to integrate JackRabbit with a Java Web software
that doesn't implement JAAS security modules. I'd like to let my application
using JackRabbit with my own custom authentication/authorization mecanism,
is that possible? I know that if JAAS configurations doesn't exist, then a
default configuration will be used to build the repository. But I want to
supply the users and credentials to JackRabbit with my own mecanism, not
using JAAS. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Alexandre Del Puppo