jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Philip Weaver" <philma...@gmail.com>
Subject Tools or Sample Code for Browser Based Web Editing
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:34:38 GMT
Hello to my very special friends,

I discovered JackRabbit today and I find it very interesting. I had been
seeking a very very simple, lightweight Java "CMS" simply for editing web
pages in the browser. The closest fairly polished tool I found was OpenEdit
but unfortunately I cannot immediately use that because I need a JDK
1.4.2solution. I have looked at all of these:
http://java-source.net/open-source/content-managment-systems
JackRabbit seems perfect for allowing a very simple UI to edit web pages and
web resources in the browser. Do any of the JackRabbit demos do this? Do you
know of any new tools - even simpler than existing Java CMS tools - which
allow for remote web editing?

Thank you to my new friends,
Mr. Philips