jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lei Zhou <L...@pointalliance.com>
Subject Re: poll on jcr query usage
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:15:13 GMT
Hi,

Although I use SQL most of the time, I do use XPath occationally for its
added capability. I would say that the capability of the query (support
for more search types, predicates etc. and performance) is more important
to me, be it XPath or SQL.
[ ] I primarily use XPath
[X] I primarily use SQL
[X] I use both XPath and SQL

If there was an API to construct a query I would ...
[X] ... use it /instead/ of the existing XPath or SQL languages.
[ ] ... use it only for occasionally.
[ ] ... not use it at all.
Only If that API can provide extra convenience like the Spring JDBC api,
or other added benefit.

Thanks,
Lei

Alessandro Bologna <alessandro.bologna@gmail.com> wrote on 04/02/2007