jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Strange behaviour between sql and xpath search
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:49:03 GMT
yet another information,

the "test.txt" string is in the my:name property .
the file node name itself is something like "hgugh2374jbbjk.txt"

claus
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: KÖLL Claus [mailto:C.KOELL@TIROL.GV.AT]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 04. April 2007 17:29
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Strange behaviour between sql and xpath search

i have added a text file to my workspace and i would search it by its name with the contains
function
With the sql search it will be found

SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE contains(*, '*.txt')

If i try to search with XPath i didnt find it !

//element(*, nt:base)[jcr:contains(*, '*.txt')]

I think the two statements are the same or not ?

With xpath i do only find strings with contains(*) on the jcr:content node !
Is this a bug ??

My node structure looks like:

/test.txt (nt:file)
-my:name (Mixin)