jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Danner, Russ" <Dann...@csps.com>
Subject RE: Alfresco trouble with java.lang.Enum
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:05:50 GMT

Hi Sstrickland,

I think you would get more help if you posted this message on the
Alfresco Forums at http://forums.alfresco.com/

-R

-----Original Message-----
From: sstrickland [mailto:sstrickland@costco.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:14 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Alfresco trouble with java.lang.Enum

I just downloaded Alfresco and attempted to compile it.  I received an
error
that the class file for java.lang.Enum was not found.  My classpath
includes
commons-lang-2.1.jar which has the class within it at path:
"org.apache.commons.lang.enum.Enum.class".

I'm on Windows XP, using JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\

Does anyone know how to get around this?