jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Danner, Russ" <Dann...@csps.com>
Subject RE: Re: JackRabbit Vs Alfresco
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 02:03:16 GMT

I haven't tried plugging Alfresco under any other JCR based systems -- I
would love to if I had time!  The areas in which Alfresco is compliant
with JCR it performs very well.  It's not 100% compliant in the optional
areas yet. Another important thing to note about the implementation is
that currently the Alfresco JCR implementation has to run "in-process."
(same jvm)

-R

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Florent Guillaume
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:45 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: JackRabbit Vs Alfresco

Duong BaTien wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 04:22 -0700, Kalyan Sarkar wrote:
>> I too have the same question in my mind. However I haven't worked
with
>> Alfresco at all.
>>

> Or Nuxeo which is based on jackrabbit. Opinion?

Nuxeo ECM currently uses Jackrabbit as its JCR backend storage. We
haven't tried plugging Alfresco's JCR implementation, but we would
welcome someone trying it and contributing a connector (our architecture

allows plugging different connectors to an underlying storage).

Florent

Open Source Enterprise Content Management (ECM)