jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Version History after the node is deleted
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:40:35 GMT

Hi Jukka,

Here is the exact scenario " The application publishes (to some predefined
location in a file system) the content of the repository irrespective of
Node added, updated or deleted. Now this is not done to all the files, only
some of the selected ones(depending upon the publish property set inside
jcr:content). So when i update or add new nt:file node, I can always read
those custom property which decides whether to publish the file on the file
system.

I was assuming that the version history still remains intact eventhough you
remove the versionable node from the repository. So if somehow if i can get
a handle to the version history of that actual node, then i can pull out the
property "publish" so that if set true i can publish the deleted file on to
some specific file location.

Hope this would give little bit of idea about my application.

thanks,

Sudhan