jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Version History after the node is deleted
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:13:39 GMT

Hello Jukka,

Yes i am using Jackrabbit remotely over the RMI layer.

My scenario is that, I am already setting some custom property on all the
jcr:content node during initialization. Now this property is useful when
there are any new updates on the node aswell as when the node is removed
from the repository.

So when i get an event for NODE_REMOVED, I need to pull out the property set
on jcr:content node of the deleted node. I had a notion that the version
history still remains eventhough you remove the node from the repository.
Now my problem is to get a handle to jcr:content node and do some processing
after getting the property.

Do you think this can be achieved under present environment.

thanks,

Sudhan