jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sudhan <s.kan...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Version History after the node is deleted
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:24:25 GMT

I am having trouble in getting the version history once I delete the node
through DavExplorer.

I have listeners like this :

1) This is used for listening to any nodes created or updated on version
storage

session.getWorkspace().getObservationManager().addEventListener(
					this,
					Event.NODE_ADDED,
					"/jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage",
					true,
					null,
					new String[] { "nt:base" },
					false);

2) This is used for listening to any nodes deleted from repository

session.getWorkspace().getObservationManager().addEventListener(
					this,
					Event.NODE_REMOVED,
					"/",
					true,
					null,
					new String[] {"nt:file"},
					false);

Now my problem is that, I am able to get the event for deleted node (2)but
when i try to access version history for that node it throws
PathNotFoundException.

Is there any way to get hold of version history once the node is deleted.