jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject WebDAV - Access Manager
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:47:41 GMT
Hi All,    I'm implementing a system that uses the webdav server. However,
the login box that is presented uses the "LoginModule" only. I need to use
the AccessManager that controls the access to workspaces, for example. Is it
necessary to change the webdav code?

Other question... how can I disable the webdav server to one workspace?  ex.
The workspace "work1" cannot be accessed by webdav.

BR,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins