jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How Can I change the default operator to "AND"?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:34:51 GMT
for instance: When I execute the same query 100 turns. The process time of
the last query is better than the fisrt.

Why this happen? I think that the jackrabbit make cache...or not?

BR,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins