jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Martins" <alexandremart...@gmail.com>
Subject How Can I change the default operator to "AND"?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:52:43 GMT
Hi All,

Somebody knows how can I user the AND as default operator for fulltext
searchs?

query: house name => house OR name (default)
i need change to: house name => house AND name (like google)

ps. Other question, the search result cache, how can I put enable false?

thanks,

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins