jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import end export file from repository problem
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:15:33 GMT
hi michal,

the problem is that you're retrieving the binary contents of your file
as a String,
i.e.

>                                                 String data = resNode.getProperty("jcr:data").getValue().getString();
>                                                 long lastModified =
> resNode.getProperty("jcr:lastModified").getValue().getLong();
>
>                                                 file = new
> File(tempDir.getPath()+System.getProperty("file.separator")+name);
>                                                 file.setLastModified(lastModified);
>
>                                                 FileWriter writer = new FileWriter(file);
>                                                 writer.write(data, 0, data.length()-1);
>                                                 writer.close();

try something like this instead:

            InputStream in = resNode.getProperty("jcr:data").getStream();
            // spool stream to temp file
            FileOutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(file);
            try {
                byte[] buffer = new byte[8192];
                int read = 0;
                while ((read = in.read(buffer)) > 0) {