jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Getting Version History after the node is deleted
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:30:14 GMT
hi,
unfortunately, the event for the node_removed does not contain any
suitable information by the path anymore. what you need is the uuid of
the node, in order to get the version history.

if you run inside jackrabbit, you can cast the Event to EventImpl, and
then fetch the "NodeId getParentId();" or "NodeId getChildId()".

Example: String uuid = ((EventImpl) evt).getChildId().getUUID().toString();

after that you can query for the 'jcr:versionableUuid' of the
appropriate version history.

please note, that the NodeId and EventImpl are jackrabbit internals
and could change in later releases.

regards, toby