jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we have a 1TB jackrabbit repository?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:36:28 GMT
We plan on using jackrabbit for a repository that could easily go up
to 500GB and 1TB at the extreme. All the data will be in a single
workspace.

The workspace could be designed as a file system replacement with
workspace-related data stored in a database (DB2 or Oracle) and the
filesystem storing the indexes.

I have been trying to import the jackrabbit sources from svn (about
78MB) into the repository and I ran into problems which are explained
in a separate email. Hence I am concerned whether jackrabbit can
handle the system load that we are planning on.

Has anyone been able to scale to this kind of repository size? What
are the experiences?

S.