jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject importing jackrabbit into jackrabbit
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:27:23 GMT
I am trying to import my jackrabbit svn directory into jackrabbit.
This dir has a few extra files like the jackrabbit 1.0 release.
Overall we are talking about 713MB on disk with 103K files and 48K
folders.

I use mysql for persistence and the only thing that gets saved in the
filesystem are the indexes. I do a session.save() after importing each
file and then I check it in.

However when I import all these files into mysql 5.0 (default
everything) , I get a failed to write node references: and

com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for
column 'REFS_DATA' at row 1
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2868)

error on the server side.

On the client (rmi) side, the error is
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: /: unable to update item.: failed to
write node references: d5f7e01d-1d68-470e-ba68-02b503754b68
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(ServerObject.java:136)

This happens when the totalFiles imported is 184 and the
totalImportSize=437,643 bytes (437KB) and the totalDirs imported are
240.

Something is not right.....  jackrabbit cannot croak at 437KB, can it?

Please advice.