jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for suggestion for creating nodetypes
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:04:53 GMT
We have a situation where we need to store a list of UUIDs in a
particular format and sequential.

For example we have folders A->B->C where C is child of B and B is
child of A. In this case the structure needs to be stored in a
property of a node as "Auuid/Buuid/Cuuid". What is the best way to
declare this node path?

One of the options is to store it as a string, but when folders are
moved, then the string would need to be updated. If we have lots of
such strings, there is a problem.

Can you plese suggest a better way to revalidate the above method?

Thanks.