jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tools to browse Jackrabbit repository
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:32:52 GMT
Sandro,

Thanks for the JCR browser tool, I use it extensively. I would like to
recommend a change where the properties are selectable and "copyable".
This would help in copying large UUIDs during debugging.

Is this a change that you could implement in a hurry or could
recommend to the group where someone could step up and make the change
in the source?