jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject jackrabbit with SimpleDbPersistenceManager, can it use filesystem cache?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:33:59 GMT

I am considering porting my home-grown hibernate/springframework based image content/gallery
system to use jackrabbit on the back end.

I would like to use the SimpleDbPersistenceManager because my application runs on multiple
machines, but at the same time, I do not want to be pulling blobs out of the db in realtime
for every request.

Is there a way to configure jackrabbit to cache images/content from the filesystem after it
pulls them from the database (SimpleDbPersistenceManager )?

Thanks!