jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Sauthier" <christophe.sauth...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit and Webdav
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:04:39 GMT
Dear list,

I am a bit new to jackrabbit and even if I've been searching the web
and the archives of that list, I am not really sure of the answer of
my question, so I decided to ask to the list directly.

I'd like to configure jackrabbit so that the repository will be on a
remote webdav server (in my case runned by zope, but the choice of the
webdav implementation is not really the problem I think). The question
is quite simple : Is it possible ? and if it is, does anybody can send
me some code/config/links that can help to acheive that ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

           Chris

--
Ma vie                   |