jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2007
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:38:23 GMT
Hi,

On 4/12/07, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am really glad to let you know that my application for Google Summer
> of Code has been accepted so that I can continue my work through out the
> summer.

Congratulations, and thanks for all the efforts so far!

We will in fact have two GSoC projects this year, one for Nandana's
blog application and one for the test application by Pavel Konnikov.
Congratulations also to Pavel!

It will be great to see two example applications built in parallel.
Note that the applications are different enough to avoid problems with
the GSoC requirements of independent work.

BR,

Jukka Zitting