jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Johnson" <dbjohnso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI connection
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 01:11:27 GMT
Hi Marcel,

I am certainly no RMI expert.  Although if I am understanding the code
snippet from above, JNDI is only used to retrieve (lookup) the RMI object
(the RemoteRepository) - from there I believe that all access to the
repository is going over RMI.

Do you need to lookup the object using java.rmi.Naming.lookup(...)?  In that
case, yes - that was the same problem that I had before switching to JNDI
lookup for the remote repository object.

Let me know what you find out.

-Dave