jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Wheeler" <tomwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Any non-CMS/non-Wiki/non-Blog Articles or Examples?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:28:42 GMT
I am interested in using Jackrabbit for basic data storage in my
desktop Java application, the same way you might use Hibernate or JDO.
 I'll be storing Java objects in some serialized form, but it won't
really be document-oriented. The articles and examples I have found,
while still helpful, are almost entirely focused on making CMS, blog
or Wiki systems.

Does anyone know of any articles -- or better yet -- simple example
applications that might better illustrate how to use Jackrabbit this
way?  Something like a simple contact management or CD collection
management application would be ideal to help me figure out the last
few pieces.

Tom Wheeler

View raw message